In 2012 Wind Power Energy has certified and approved : ” Measurements lab for ambient noise parameter analysis” .
According to WPE officials, in the first part of 2012 Wind Power Energy will host the official opening of this lab under the WPE.Noise brand.
WPE. Noise is the first officially approved and certified lab for noise measurements for wind turbines in Romania and already has contracts for wind farms in Dobrogea and Banat areas for noise maps and noise reports.
The noise measurements lab for wind turbines has the following main activities :
1. Noise maps for wind farms – for the environmental approval
2. Noise measurements for wind farms
3. Noise measurements systems for 24/7 survey of ambient noise in the wind farms and near the villages in vicinity
4. Noise measurements and management systems for airports and heliports
5. Noise measurements and management systems for intersections and urban areas
You can find out more on www.wpe.ro (Wind Power Energy).
Wind Power Energy is a company based on development and implementation of wind farms. With the experience gained in this domain, our experts have proven professionalism and seriousness, perseverance and a will to continue training. The Wind Power Energy team is trained and accredited to use the best software in the wind domain and we continue to gain more experience.
Wind Power Energy has in 2011 over 113 active clients and over 35 active partners. WPE is the leading romanian consultancy company working with over 75% of the wind industry companies in Romania. WPE has designed over 5000 MW of wind energy project in the last 5 years, including Europe’s largest onshore wind farm, developed by CWP&Monsson and owned by CEZ Group